Reusable Standard Bed Pad 4 Ply Swabs
Reusable Standard Bed Pad with the top 80% cotton and 20% polyester, white color. 4 layers of materials.
High absorption capacity. 4 Ply Standard swabs, 85 × 90 cm., with wings,
Washable bed pad with the top 80% cotton and 20% polyester, white color. Vinyl Base
Washable reusable underpad; 4 layers of material.
Advantages Reusable Standard Bed Pad:
- Washable and fully reusable premium bed pad by Ugari Geriátrica
- Perfect for every night mattress use
- Keeps household furniture fabrics dry
- Machine wash & dry hundreds of times
Reusable and washable bed pads are a wonderful aid if you are caring for a bedridden patient. A technical product that makes your life easier.
Type: “I overlock” with 2 clamps / 4 threads.
640 gr. (745 gr. With wings)
Approximately 1,500 ml.
1st Layer/Top: 80% cotton and 20% polyester, white (209 gr / m2).
2nd Layer (interior): 100% polyester, non-absorbent (68 gr. / M2).
3rd Layer (interior): Absorbent layer. 65% polyester and 35% viscose (235 gr. / M2).
4th Layer/Barrier: Waterproof film blue vinyl woven polyester (85 gr. / M2). Slip.
Alas: 25% cotton / 75% polyester fabric (105 gr. / M2), 50 x 90 cm.
Hilo: 100% high strength polyester (Polyester 60 TEX).
Pre-washed soft before using.
Do not use fabric softener. Softener reduces absorbency.
BLEACH: Maximum 1,400 ml. 1% by 45kg. load.
The use of oxygen bleaches is recommended.
Maximum washing temperature: 75º C.
Maximum drying temperature: 75º C.
Recommended product remaining in the 3-5% moisture.
After drying, the use of cold air and then recommended fold and store.
Continence problems are common:
Incontinence and continence problems affect people of all ages, gender, cultures and backgrounds. Despite popular beliefs, older people are not the only ones affected.
Some incontinence facts include:
- 1 in three women who have had a baby experience loss of bladder control.
- One in five children wet the bed at some time.
- One in 100 adults never achieve bladder control at night.
- 1 in 20 adults experience bladder and bowel control problems.
- Bladder and bowel control problems are not an inevitable part of ageing.
- Visit your doctor to discuss treatment and management options.