Female Urinal with Handle
Female Urinal: 1 litre capacity. Equipped with a handle.
This female urinal with handle has an anatomical design that allows can be used while sitting, standing or lying down.
It is ideal for bedridden women.
For a defined because of an injury or for a long period of time due to illness or injury severity time.
They can also use women with urinary incontinence problems and also the elderly.
The urinal is externally calibrated to record capacity.
Their characteristics are:
- Weight: 90 g
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Limpiza: up to 50 °
- The handle allows to remove the bedpan and easily transported to empty the fluid.
- It is molded so that it is more comfortable for the user, with a curved design that makes it nice touch to catch it.
When the individual can not reach the toilet(incontinencia)
…they can be used as handheld urinals, wedges or like portable toilets.
Sometimes these systems are uncomfortable and produce odors, so cleaning should be maximum order.
There are a number of general measures applicable.
To the vast majority of elderly patients suffering from urinary incontinence:
- Ensure an environment that facilitates continence: have easy access to the quarterfinals
- Bathroom, well-lit.
- For patients with mobility problems: commode chairs beside the bed, urinals, sanitary bottles, wedges etc.
- Behavioral therapies: the aim is to encourage behavior change to restore a normal pattern of urination.
- Drug Therapy.
There are no reviews yet.