Soaker Bed Pads. 5 layers with wings.
Soaker Bed Pads designed to protect the mattress fluid in patients without mobility or with moderate or high incontinence.
High rate of absorption product.
Reusable bed pad intended to protect the mattress.
FEATURES of soaker bed pads:
Product intended to protect the mattress in patients
- without mobility
- or with moderate or high incontinence,
- during changes of clothes, priests, etc.
80 x 90 cm.
It provides user comfort due to absorption, dryness and hygiene.
A simple product to use for caregivers.
- High absorption product manufactured in polyester and PVC support.
- 80 x 90 cm
- And reusable side wings (approx. 300 washes).
- 5 layers.
- Soaker bed, 5 layers, 80 x 90 cm.
Bed Wetting in the Elderly
Nocturnal enuresis (NE) is the involuntary voiding of urine during sleep.
This condition is more commonly known as bed wetting.
Causes could include:
- urinary tract infection,
- urinary tract stones,
- neurological disorders,
- anatomical abnormalities,
- urinary tract calculi,
- prostate cancer,
- prostate enlargement,
- bladder cancer,
- obstructive sleep apnea.
In very rare cases, acute anxiety or emotional disorder may cause adult bed wetting.
One of the most useful tools for a healthcare provider is to have a great deal of information about your parent’s symptoms and general habits.
Consider keeping a symptom diary of daily habits and routines for at least two days prior to a medical appointment.
These details will assist your healthcare provider when determining the cause and severity.
- pads that are placed in underwear
- Covers for bed and chairs
- Adult Diapers
- Diapers night, they have great absorbency
- There are no pads washable diapers, these look like underwear
- Diapers washable mesh, these can be used with pads
- Diapers waterproof, these are made of nylon plastic layer, they are washable and can be used to cover the pad and diaper
- Avoid using products with elastic straps or buttons as these can be difficult to manage for a person with Alzheimer’s disease
- If the person is independent in toileting, avoid diapers close to the sides
- Select the diapers that can be put on and off like underwear
PROTECTION, BED AND CHAIR:
The protectors are flat and absorbent pads that are used to protect bedding and chairs.
These protectors, sometimes called Chux, are made of absorbent material with a waterproof reinforcement.
Can be disposable or reusable.
Some new products can remove moisture from the surface.
This protects the skin from damage.
Here in Ortohispania we have a excellent range of incontinence products.
You can also create your own protectors from flannel fabrics with flannel backing.
Flannel covered shower curtains also work well. Or place a rubber pad between layers of bedding.