Suction Bathroom Grab Bar, No Need of Installation, Length 50 cm
Suction Bathroom Grab Bar.
Made of ABS. Length 500 mm., Diameter 93 mm. Easy to mount any angle.
Includes suction detector and security control.
Green signal confirms its good adhesive. Red signal warns poor adhesion.
For installation you only need to look for a completely smooth surface.
When placed in the right place, you must close the levers at both ends and verify that the witness turns green color, which will tell you the perfect grip.
However if remains red, release and check that there is no defect in the surface where you will place while the cup.
TIPS FOR PREVENTION OF ACCIDENTS AT WORK CARE DEPENDENTS
Preventive measures to avoid accidents in the bathroom
The bathroom is one room of the home where you spend a lot of time, and the same goes several times a day.
And it is in this room where the most serious accidents occur.
While all members are exposed to the risk of an accident in the bathroom, children and older adults are more complex.
The bathroom and toilet:
• Shower curtains are not advisable.
• Avoid outlets next to the bathroom.
• The bathroom space must be at least busy as possible, leaving room to maneuver.
• It is recommended that carpets to prevent sliding are fixed with adhesives.
• All elements that may be needed during the bath or shower should be available.
• It is recommended to install non-slip surfaces.
• It is preferable to use the shower to the tub.
• There should be grab bars and handgrips in the shower or bath.
• It is recommended that the toilet bowl is adapted to people with mobility difficulties.
• Raise the height of the toilet decreases efforts to get up and down.
• It is advisable to remove the interior door locks the bathrooms.