Fluted Grab Handles – Made of Plastic (30 cm.)
Fluted Grab Handles: The knurled hand grips are made of PVC and ABS plastic, with a design that prevents rotation on themselves.
Disks wall mounting have some trims that are integrated, covering the head of the screws.
Fluted Grab Handles have grooving that provides a comfortable and secure grip, even with wet hands – Ø 32 mm tube.
30, 45, 60, 90 cm. And 61cm / 90 ° angle.
- Handles or bars on the sides of the toilet for support, both when sitting and getting up.
- In the bathroom, it is important that there is support elements (handles) to get in and out of the shower.
- Install grab bars in the shower, in the tub, on the toilet and the bidet, so that the person can hold and thus prevent falls.
Avoiding accidents prevent bathroom accidents related to the elderly.
When you live with people older, you have to be very careful with certain details that.
Although sometimes are small, if not put them attention, can trigger a tragedy.
In the bathroom, PREVENTING ACCIDENTS:
- Keep the floor dry after showering.
- You can place a mat, but be ensured firmly to lessen the chances of tripping.
- Install safety rails.
- The towel holder, soap holder, racks or toilet paper holders must be attached to the wall, not to fail in the event of use as footholds.
- Add bands not to slip on the floor of the tub and shower.
- In case of instability or balance problems, or to stand, use a shower chair and a hand shower attachment (called “phone”).
- Do not close the bathroom door, if it falls being inside will take longer serve you.
- Bring the mobile phone to the bathroom, or if a user telecare system, showering with the warning position.