Rubber Mats for Bath and Shower
The rubber mats are made to avoid posible falls in areas where there is a risk of slipping. Providing user safety.
Rubber mats ensure that there are not any slips or falls.
- Practice Fall preventions as they reduce the risk of slipping.
- They have excellent grip due to the large number of suction cups and the high quality of the non-slip rubber.
- With multiple holes draining the surface water quickly.
- Available in two sizes, for shower and bathtub.
Made to avoid possible falls in areas where there is a risk of slipping. Providing user safety.
Rubber mats are machine washable.
- L2400, 40 x 70 cm.
- L2401, 40 x 103 cm.
Falls in older adults
43% of falls occur in HOME
Bathroom and safety tips:
- The safest floor is slip resistant and is recommended to replace the bathtub by a shower area.
- It is advisable to place a non-slip rubber mat inside and outside the tub or shower area.
- Raise the height of the toilet decreases efforts to get up and down.
- It is very useful to put grab bars in bathtub, sink and toilet.
- Both horizontal and transverse handles in the shower to help in the mobilization.
- Shower chair or stool to facilitate the transfer and avoid fatigue while bathing.
- Raised toilet seat.
- Bathroom door opening to the outside to maneuver better (especially if walker or canes used).