Incontinence Insert Pads iD Light EXTRA
Incontinence Insert Pads iD Light EXTRA are individually packaged pads designed for urine leakage caused by bladder weakness.
This range of products provides maximum discretion and security thanks to its anatomical fit. Compresses designed for small urine losses. Thanks to its new form.
This range of products Incontinence Insert Pads iD Light EXTRA provides maximum discretion and security as well as better skin care.
Ventajas Incontinence Insert Pads:
- Total freedom of movement and guarantee femininity.
- Individually packaged compresses designed for the small losses of urine caused due to bladder weakness.
- Due to its new shape, this product range provides a maximum discretion and security thanks to its anatomical fit
- Designed for moderate incontinence ID Light protection extra provides full protection.
- Protection for Incontinence thanks to its anatomical shape is totally in line with your daily routine.
- Its offers discretion, in addition, it does not look and avoids any unwanted odor thanks to its’ Odor Contro.
Do you sometimes experience small urinary leaks that occur regularly throughout the day?
Are you looking for a discreet feminine product that can provide maximum discreet protection?
The iD Light Extra is extremely flexible and effective, with up to 10 hours of odor neutralizing technology.
The product is much more absorbent than a standard lining, it is anatomically shaped with an adhesive strip that will ensure its hold for a perfect fit providing maximum discretion.
Modelos Incontinence Compresses:
Package size: 10 pieces
(Box Size: 12 packs of 10 pieces)
Longitude: 340 mm.
ABSORPTION Insert Pads:
Item Type Disposable
Absorption drops 4 drops
Extra absorption level
Quantity 12 packages of 10
Pad size 340mm x 115mm
Condition Small loss, small to moderate loss
Type of bladder incontinence
Custom Made No
Units per package 10
- Carefully unfold the compress, smooth and remove. Then fold in half lengthwise to create a hollowed-out area in the middle of the pad.
- Remove the paper from the adhesive strip Carefully unfold the compress, smooth and remove. Then fold in half lengthwise to create a hollowed-out area in the middle of the pad. Remove the paper from the adhesive strip
- Stick the compress over the underwear in the crotch area, positioning it so that possible urine leaks are in the central area of the compress.
- Glue the compress over the underwear in the crotch area, positioning it so that the possible urine leaks remain in the central area of the pad
- Pull underwear up making sure the newly applied pad stays in place and fits snugly in the groin area Pull underwear up making sure the newly applied pad stays in place and fits snugly groin area
iD Light Advantages
Maximum fluid retention in a short period of time, which allows you to feel dry for longer.
Anti leak barriers Anti leak barriers
Our unique barriers; made of anti-leak cuffs combined with soft hydrophobic (waterproof) side elastics, provide a secure fit and enhance protection against leakages.
Anatomical shape Anatomical shape
Anatomically designed to hug your figure, so you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
Up to 10 hour odor control Up to 10 hour odor control
Advanced odor control system helps to prevent, block and mask all unwanted odors and guarantees freshness up to 10 hours.
Extreme Flexibility Extreme Flexibility
The integrated motion system provides flexibility to the pad, allowing it to adapt to the most extreme movements.
30% Thinner 30% Thinner
30% thinner than before, but offers the same protection as always.
Embalaje Incontinence Insert Pads: