Incontinence Insert Pads iD Light NORMAL
Incontinence Insert Pads iD Light NORMAL. Compress NORMAL is an anatomical protection from the Ontex iD brand.
It has a wide adhesive, which allows an effective fastening to the underwear.
Can also be worn with fixation briefs.
The exterior of this anatomical protection is made of non-woven, it has a 100% micro-ventilated textile surface that allows the skin to breathe properly.
ID Light are designed for women.
Incontinence Insert Pads combine comfort and discretion together with the level of absorption and size, thus generating the best possible result.
- Contains chamomile, which thanks to its soothing properties helps prevent skin irritations
- They are individually packaged pads designed for small urine losses caused by bladder weakness.
- They stand out for their discretion, anatomical fit, comfort and super absorption.
Absorption for Modelos of Incontinence Pads:
Do you feel that your bladder weakness has become more regular and the minor discomforts are now more regular?
Are you looking for a comfortable and discreet cushion?
The iD Light Incontinence Pad NORMAL is extremely flexible and effective, with up to 10 hours of odor neutralizing technology.
Característics Feminine Compresses:
- The invisible protection that best fits an active lifestyle. Ultra-compact core technology, composed of microfibers and absorbent gel, capable of absorbing more than 10 times its own weight
- This range is designed for women with light incontinence, who have to use a product with greater absorption than a panty protector.
- They combine comfort and discretion together with the level of absorption and size, thus generating the best possible result. The sticky area helps keep the pad in place once it is on your underwear.
- The soft tissue layer that is in contact with the skin contains chamomile, which thanks to its soothing properties helps prevent skin irritations.
- They are individually packaged for total discretion.
- Good level of absorption.
- Discreet compresses due to their ultra-small size but very effective.
Packaging Incontinence Insert Pads NORMAL:
(!2 Bags – 1 Box)
LONGITUD 270 mm.
iD Light installation:
1. Begin by gently unfolding the shield, fold it in half lengthwise to form a gutter in the center of the shield. If the protection has elastic bands on the sides, use them to ensure a good fit. Remove the strip of paper from the back of the shield.
2. Then put the protector on the underwear, put it on correctly so that the urine reaches the center part of the protector.
3. Finally, lift the panties, making sure that the protection is positioned correctly at the level of the groin folds. Lightweight incontinence pads should always be used with underwear that has good elasticity.
MODELS and TECHNICAL DATA iD Light NORMAL:
Benefits Insert pad for Incontinence:
- Quick absorption, stay dry longer.
- Soft fabric with chamomile that prevents irritation to our skin.
- Ergonomic and flexible adapting perfectly to our body.
- Suitable for use when we do sports.
Who is it suitable for?
For those women who need a high level of protection and security against slight urine losses.
How is it used?
It is recommended to read the instructions for use before installation. Adhere the pad to the underwear in the crotch area, positioning it so that any possible urine leaks are in the central area of the pad.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children
There are no reviews yet.