Decubitus Medium Air Mattress
Decubitus Medium Air Mattress have designed two models of Anti decubitus mattress: UBIO AIR and UBIO AIR PLUS.
It is recommended that the Ubio Air Plus Mattress is for patients with Grade 2 and 3 pressure ulcers to prevent bedsores
If the user have a high risk and advanced bedsores then, we recommend the model UBIO AIR PLUS mattress.
The pump is ultrasilent.
EFFECTS AND ADVANTAGES:
This mattress prevents bed sores in bedridden patients who remain motionless over a long period of time.
Mattress composed of 18 cells.alternating pressure mattress
Ubio Air Plus: 200 cm (L) x 90 cm (B) x 11.5 cm (H).
Ubio Air Plus: NAVY.
Ubio Air Plus: Nylon / PVC mattress.
Cover of Polyurethane SANILUXE (60% polyester, 40% polyurethane).
EFFECTS AND ADVANTAGES
MODEL Ubio Air Plus (703060) for patients with Grade 2 and 3 pressure ulcers.
- Put the air mattress on the bed, open the appropriate pump hook and insert the pump to the foot of the bed.
- Connect the airbag tube to the pump and check that the air tube has no knots or is folded under the mattress. After make sure it is securely fastened.
- Connect the power cable to the air and plug in.
- Turn panel power on control to start inflating the mattress.
- Set the pressure to ‘5’ (Maximum) initially in themattress. To avoid electric shock, do not open the housing:
- If the pump fails to operate, probably due to other causes and defects. Do not open the lid because there is a risk of electric shock and, please, contact our representative.
- Please stay away from flames and hot objects.
Operating environment / temperature:
Temperature range: 0ºC to + 40ºC.
Humidity: 30% – 75%.
Do not wet or wash the mattress.
Benefits of having a mattress antiescaras
Staying a long time on the same posture and rubbing the skin causes continued pressure on the prominent bone areas of the body, which hinders blood circulation and tissue nutrition.
As a result, wounds occur that end up resulting in ulceration and, in some cases, in necrosis.
The bedsores increase mortality and morbidity, so preventing their appearance is important and it is possible to achieve it by means of an antiescaras mattress.
The mattress antiescaras decreases the pressure that is generated in these areas that remain supported. In addition, it is a mattress prepared for patients and people who will present excessive sweating, incontinence, circulatory problems, neurological problems or fractures.