Pressure Ulcer Cushion – REXI CARE Decubitus Inflated Gel Cushion
Pressure Ulcer Cushion REXI CARE. Ideal for people who sit for long periods of time.
- This relief cushion swellable gel is for people who spend long periods of time sitting.
- It provides a comfortable feel and helps eliminate pressure points.
- Small holes in a ring ensure that the body weight is distributed, avoiding pressure on the lower back.
- It is indicated for patients with sciatica; patients with hemorrhoids;
- Patients who have undergone rectal surgery; to relieve pressure on the lower back area.
Pressure Ulcer Cushion From REXI CARE features an air chamber and small holes which ensure body weight is evenly distributed to reduce pressure on your lower back.
Its features are as follows:
Measurements: 43 x 43 x 4.5 cm (inflated)
Maximum weight: 150 kg
The gel can provide cold or heat.
For heat therapy, introducing the cushion deployed in hot water (below 80 °) for 10 minutes.
Before use, you have to dry the cushion.
For cold therapy must leave the cushion for about 45 minutes in the freezer.
There are no reviews yet.