Coloured Boot, PAIR, With Velcro Closing
Coloured Boot, Pressure Ulcer Product. Made in suapel sanitized *
Blue and grey
36-39, 40-43, 44-47
EFECTS AND ADVANTAGES:
Anti bedsores Odour-resistant Anti allergic
Suapel – 60% polyester, 40% acrylic
Brush and shake regularly the fibre in order to slow down its deterioration and keep it in good condition.
Washing by hand with cold water and non-abrasive products.
In case of wash in washing-machine, use a delicate program and do not spin-dry.
Dry in horizontal position. Do not iron or use bleach.
Boot confeccionado en suapel sanitized*.
Pressure ulcer (UPP) is a lesion of ischemic origin located in the underlying skin and / or tissue, produced by the combined action of extrinsic factors, among which the pressure, friction and shear forces are outstanding, being determinant
The pressure-time relationship
Foot ulcers are caused in part by too much pressure on one part of the foot.
Be sure to wear shoes that do not exert much pressure on your feet. Also, try not to put too much pressure on the ulcer.
You are at risk for a pressure ulcer if:
- Spend most of the day in a bed or a chair.
- You are overweight or underweight.
- It is not able to control the intestines or the bladder.
- It has decreased sensitivity in an area of the body.
- Spends a lot of time in one position.
- You will need to take steps to prevent these problems.
- Diabetics may have an increased risk of foot ulcers or sores.
There are no reviews yet.