Vagiwell Dilators. Medical silicone dilators for personal dilation exercises. Starting with the smallest, the dilators are inserted one after the other, depending on personal physical development.
Developed by women, Vagiwell® are for women who want to loosen their vagina by themselves by means of stretching exercises.
There are many situations that can cause the vagina to be too tight:
- After having given birth, scarring following surgical cuts to the perineum (epistomy) or perineal tears
- Long-term radiotherapy or chemotherapy cancer treatment
- After vaginal surgery involving tightening of the vagina and scarring
- Other personal reasons why the vagina feels too tight
- Vaginismus (tightening of the vaginal muscles)
- Narrowness of the vagina (virginity) or hitherto unstretched vaginal walls
- Lichen slerosus
- Following gender reassignment surgery (male to female) and keeping the artificially constructed vagina “open”
- Pain during gynaecological examinations involving the use of a speculum
- Pain inserting tampons
- Pain during sexual intercourse due to too tight a vagina
- Vagiwell® Dilators are suitable for being used to help stretch the vagina in all of these situations. In cases of vaginismus, the vagina is not stretched as much, but the dilators are used so as to render vaginal insertion painless.
The aim of the exercises is to desensitise the vagina by slowly stretching it, thereby making sexual intercourse painless (again and gynaecological examinations a painless experience.
Do the exercises in a place where you feel comfortable and are relaxed.
Prior to using them for the first time, wash the Vagiwell® Dilators with hot water and a mild soap, and dry them thoroughly.
Find a relaxed sitting or lying position that allows you to spread your legs slightly. For inserting the dilators, we recommend lying flat on your back with your knees bent and your legs spread slightly apart. You can, however, also use the dilators standing up, with one leg on a chair. Start with the smallest dilator.
Lubricate the entrance to the vagina and the dilator with a water-soluble lubricant.
Breathe calmly. Gently push the dilator into the vagina. You should only insert the dilator as far in as is comfortable for you. Should this be painful, you may be using too much pressure.
Leave the dilator in the vagina or in the entrance to the vagina for a few minutes.
Then move the dilator in and out without removing it completely from the vagina.
When you want to finish the stretching exercise, remove the dilator from the vagina.
Remain lying down and relax for a few minutes more.
Once you are able to insert one size comfortably, your vagina has stretched far enough for you to be able to use the next largest dilator.
The stretching exercises may be repeated three to four times a week. Once you are able to comfortably insert the largest dilator, you can consider having sexual intercourse.
Cleaning and disinfection
Vagiwell® Dilators are intended for single-patient use. After use, wash the dilator(s) with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
Medical silicone dilators for personal dilation exercises. Starting with the smallest, the dilators are inserted one after the other, depending on personal physical development.
1. Vagiwell ® Dilators Premium:
5 dilators, sizes 1-5
Art. Nr.: Vagiwell P
Vagiwell ® Dilators Small:
2. 3 dilators, sizes 1-3
Art. Nr.: Vagiwell S
Vagiwell ® Dilators Large:
3. 3 dilators, sizes Gr. 3-5
Art. Nr.: Vagiwell L
Size Colour Diameter A/B Length C
1 Light blue 12/14 mm 122 mm
2 Mint green 16/18 mm 135 mm
3 Purple 20/22 mm 150 mm
4 Pink 24/26 mm 163 mm
5 Beige 28/30 mm 177 mm
There are no reviews yet.