Reusable Hygienic Mask For Children COVID-19
Reusable Hygienic Mask for Children COVID-19. Children’s hygienic mask has been designed to prevent the transmission of infectious agents from the person wearing it.
Its use is recommended in healthy people, since they are a complement to the physical distance and hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The hygienic masks cover the mouth, nose and chin and are provided with rubber bands that are attached to the ears.
Ours are made of 5 layers of textile material and are reusable, as they can be washed up to 5 times.
WHAT TYPE OF MASK SHOULD CHILDREN USE?
In the case of using masks, healthy boys and girls from 3 years of age should use hygienic masks according to each age range.
There are three sizes, according to each age range, between 3 and 12 years old.
Also remember that it is important for an adult to supervise the placement, use and removal of the masks.
Children positive for COVID-19, with positive symptoms or asymptomatic should preferably use surgical or hygienic masks with UNE specification.
5556P: 3 to 5 years
5556M: from 6 to 9 years old
5556G: from 10 to 12 years old
- 5 layers of protection
- Outer Part: 100% hydrophobic spunbond polypropylene (2 layers)
- Intermediate Part: 80% Polyester / 20% viscose spunlace (2 layers)
- Inner part: 100% hydrophobic spunbond polypropylene (1 layer)
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 94.15%
- PA / cm² (Differential Pressure): 27
- UNE 0065: 2020
Individually packed face masks
Instructions for use and recommendations for use:
- Wash your hands for 40-60 seconds before handling
- Take the mask only by the rubber bands without touching the rest and place it behind the ears
- Place it over the nose and mouth, adjust the metal nose band, ensuring that there are no gaps between the face and the mask
- Wash your hands again for 40-60 seconds to remove any residue after placing it
- The mask should not be placed in a waiting position on the forehead or under the chin during and after use
- Recommended period of use
- For comfort and hygiene reasons, it is recommended not to wear the mask for more than 4 hours
They are reusable
This hygienic mask is washable. Allows up to 5 washes
- Immerse the mask in a 1:50 bleach dilution with warm water for 30 minutes.
- Then, machine wash, delicate wash at 30º.
- Rinse well to remove any remaining bleach.
- Air dry without direct sun