Protection Masks KN95(FFP2)
Protection Masks KN95(FFP2). Anti COVID-19 protection masks have been designed to protect from the outside in and vice versa.
In addition to protecting against larger particles impacting its outer surface, they are designed to act as a filter for smaller aerosols.
They are the ideal solution for all health professionals, emergency services and for the general public.
Individually packed face masks
They have the CE Certificate of notified Body
Regulation: EPI Regulation 2016/245
KN95 masks are not washable.
Instructions for use and recommendations for use:
- Wash your hands for 40-60 seconds before handling
- Take the mask only by the gums without touching the rest
- Place it on the nose and mouth, ensuring that there are no gaps between the face and the mask
- Wash your hands again for 40-60 seconds to remove any residue after placing it
- The mask should not be placed in a waiting position on the forehead or under the chin during and after use
Material : 4 layers, non-woven, cast filter cloth.
12.5 cm x 14.5 cm
- Barrier : 120mm Hg
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency):> 95%
- PFE (Particle Filtration):> 95%
- Delta P (Differential pressure) <5.0
- Fluid resistance ASTM 1862, mm Hg: 120