Reflex Carving Utensils
Reflex Carving Utensils are lightweight, and feature a closed handle with finger contours.
The spatula facilitates grasping with a weakened hand.
Blade is set at an angle that minimizes the movement of the wrists.
Reflex Knives Brand: Homecraft Rolyan
- Easy to grip contoured closed handle
- The utensil set at an angle to minimise wrist movement for the user
- Designed to counter balance the weight of the utensil whilst also being aesthetically pleasing
- Slicing knife is long and narrow ideal for slicing bread
- The carving knife has a scalloped blade which will stay sharp
- Chef’s knife has a smooth sharp edge useful for cutting or chopping food
- The preparation knife has a scalloped edge for cutting and preparing food
- Made from stainless steel and are dishwasher safe
Code Name Type Blade Length Wt.
AdH5246 Reflex Carving Knife 254 mm. 152 gm.
AdH5244 Reflex Slicing Knife 203mm. 155 gm.
AdH5245 Reflex Chefs Knife 203 mm. 165 gm.
AdH5240 Reflex Preparation Knife 127 mm. 140 gm.
This range of Reflex Knives have easy-to-grip contoured closed handles with blades set at an angle to minimize wrist movement for the user.
The handle has been designed to counter balance the weight of the utensil whilst also being aesthetically pleasing.
There are no reviews yet.