Long Handled Toe Nail Scissors
Long Handled Toe Nail Scissors: Long scissors with a specific angle to cut your toenails.
Designed not have to bend or bow
The moulded finger and thumb grip on these Toenail scissors allow easier gripping and greater leverage.
The extended shank gives extra reach for those who have difficulty bending, and the long loop handle allows strength and control of the whole hand being used.
The slightly serrated stainless steel blades stop the nail from slipping whilst being cut.
This strong angled blade provides a good cutting position and can cut through even the toughest nails. Measures 210mm (8 “) long .
Long scissors with a specific angle to cut your toenails.
Designed so that you do not bend or stoop. Handles with ergonomic shape for a good grip.
Stainless steel. Short nails, even the toughest.
- With large handles that allow you to use your whole hand to better control the scissors.
- Scissors are extra long for those who have difficulty bending.
- The curved stainless steel blades provide a good position to cut.
- The upper blade is slightly indented so that it does not slip on the nail.
- Length 20 cm
- Sheet 3 cm
- It is advisable to take special care to the elderly because of their poor vision, lack of coordination or inability to bend impede them the right foot care and nail that usually grow more slowly than those of younger people, and can these ridged and grooved
- It is also recommended for diabetics special care of the nails and feet, that the vascular changes associated with diabetes reduce blood flow to peripheral tissues causing injuries to the skin integrity make in high risk suffer skin infections.
Must be properly dry your feet because it avoids fungal growth and tissue maceration.
Helps Specific techniques: Those that can be used for an activity or task area or occupational performance:
The technical assistance or support products are products, instruments, equipment or systems used by a disabled person, specially manufactured or available in the market, to prevent, compensate, reduce or neutralize a deficiency, disability or handicap.
The use of appropriate technical aids allows a person with disabilities or elderly person increase their functional ability to perform everyday tasks.
They are, therefore, very diverse objects that increase the level of independence and personal autonomy Users with disabilities