Sock Dressing Aid BREVETTI
Sock Dressing Aid BREVETTI. Helps you to put on socks easily and the long handle prevents you from bending.
Shoehorn features a notch for easy sock removal
Sock Dressing Aid BREVETTI helps you to live independently
With a long handle to save you bending down to your feet, the Brevetti Sock Dressing Aid helps you to put on socks and stockings with ease.
Its plastic collar holds the sock open for you and the shoehorn at the other end of the handle features a notch to help you pull your socks off.
It incorporates a shoehorn, it is an aid to put the shoes.
Dressing aid makes it easier to put on socks and stockings and take them off
- Helpful for people who can’t bend over after a knee replacement or hip replacement surgery, for use during recovery
- Lightweight, sturdy aid is also helpful for the elderly and people with disabilities or limited movement
- Long handled aid can be dismantled for storage or transportation
- Plastic collar holds the garment connected by a coated steel tube to a plastic shoehorn with a notch for easy sock removal at the other end
- One Brevetti Sock and Stocking Aid
- Quick and easy to use
- Ideal for those with painful or stiff joints
- Promotes independence
- Length: 737 mm.
- Weight: 386 gm.
A product of technical aids of utility, quality and price.
At the other end is a shoehorn with a slit that serves to remove socks with ease.
Do not hesitate to try it you will like it and you will be satisfied
It consists of a simple 74 cm bar that allows you to place a sock on one of its ends and slide the garment on the semicircular surface, tense it so that it can be stretched until it enters the foot.
An attractive product of support and technical help for dependents
However, many times the solution is simple and it is in our hands to maintain or recover our independence with the BREVETI stockings and shoehorn.
PRODUCT PACKAGING Sock Dressing Aid BREVETTI:
There are no reviews yet.