iD Intime Pants NORMAL
iD Intime Pants NORMAL. It is the ideal absorbent for moderate losses and daily use that will give the patient total confidence.
This absorbent underwear is specifically designed for women thanks to Dry-Wear Technology.
It is an ideal solution for moderate urine losses, since the patient can remain fresh for up to ten hours.
Plus, their super soft low-rise elastic waist makes them invisible under clothing.
It is the ideal absorbent for moderate losses and daily use that will give the patient total confidence.
Advantages iD Intime Pants:
- iD Intime Normal is intended for women with moderate loss of urine throughout the day and in need of a safe solution.
- It is very discreet and is worn like normal underwear.
- This product has an extra absorption and provides comfort and discretion.
- Due to the design and feel of underwear, iD Intime is an invisible solution that guarantees maximum protection and a perfect fit.
PACKAGING iD Intime Pants Normal. Sizes: M-12 units, L-10 units
A new generation of extra absorbent underwear for women that provides total confidence without compromising femininity.
iD Intime uses a soft cotton-like fabric to provide a perfect fit throughout.
A slim, low-waisted design provides maximum confidence that provides discretion and comfort.
- Odor control technology
- Double anti-leak barriers
- Absorbs at least 8 times its own weight
Size Package Size Waist Box Size
M Medium 80-110cm 12-pack 8 12-pack
L Large 100-135 cm 10-pack 8 10-pack
TECHNICAL DATA iD Intime Pants NORMAL:
Unit Quantity M – 12, L – 10
Absorption drops 5.5 drops
Normal absorption level
Quantity M 12-pack, L 10-pack
Waist size M: 80-110cm, L: 100-135cm
Backing Material Cotton Feel
Medium and Large Sizes
Condition Moderate Loss
Incontinence type: bladder, bowel, bladder and bowel
Units per package M 12, L 10
Positive Character Traits:
These absorbent briefs prevent moderate to severe leaks.
Its fast-absorbing core provides protection throughout the day, keeping the area dry.
Its breathable technology contributes to odor control, facilitating protection against leaks.
Effective and disposable to treat incontinence in elderly and disabled people who need high protection.
Very absorbent, capable of holding large amounts of urine. Dermatologically tested product.
INDICATIONS OF USE
1. Begin by folding the absorbent in half lengthwise and channel gently running your fingers over the outer layer. This activates the anti-leak barriers.
2. Make sure the sticker is on the back, place the absorbent as if it were conventional underwear, adapting it for your comfort and safety.
3. To remove the absorbent, pull it down as if from your underwear It will be treated or tear it at the side seams.
4. Once removed, simply roll up the absorbent and dispose of it carefully.
ID Products – Our iD range was developed with the physical and emotional effects of all forms of incontinence in mind. The product range has been designed so that you can continue with your normal activities safely.