Weekly Pillbox Anabox
Weekly Pillbox Anabox, convenient to simplify and make it easier to take medicines and more difficult to forget one shot.
Convenient to simplify and make it easier to take medicines and more difficult to forget one shot.
With up to 5 times daily.
At a glance you can check if there are still drugs in the pillbox.
It supplied with the colors of the rainbow.
Due to the high quality of the plastic used, the daily pill boxes and trays are dishwasher safe.
• Length: 19 cm
• Width: 12 cm
• The weekly pillbox ANABOX has seven compartments trays 5
• The daily pillbox vacuum is placed at the end of the tray and front the next day pillbox appears daily.
• Supplied with the colors of the rainbow.
• Made of high quality plastic washable in the dishwasher
• Measures: Width 12 cm Length 19 cm
• ingenious and practical pillbox. Simplifies and makes it easier to taking medication.
More than 80% of patients, ever forget to take their medication at their normal time.
This causes a problem, because forget a dose can make the drug less effective, but take subsequent doses too close together increases the risk of side effects.
To avoid losing track of medications, it is useful to separate the pills in a container with small compartments labeled “day” and “night” or “Monday”, “Tuesday”, “Wednesday” etc.
Some caregivers find it useful to give medications in individual cups or envelopes or mark on a calendar when you have taken each dose.
In a population where 90% of individuals from the age of 65 take daily medications, and almost half of them consume five or more drugs, it is not surprising that older adults are at a greater susceptibility to complications from excess medicines, serious drug interactions and cognitive impairments that affect their daily activities.