Caring Cutlery. A set of stainless steel utensils molded into contoured, ivory-colored plastic handles with built-up ends.
These are of value to those with a weak grip and restricted wrist or finger movement.
The knives and forks have a shaped indent on the top for the index finger to help with directional control.
Knives also have a serrated blade that assists with cutting.
The knife, fork, spoon and teaspoon are included as a 4 pc. set.
The cutlery range is hygienically sealed.
MODELS AND DIMENENSIONS:
AdH5570 knife 50 gm
AdH5571 fork 50 gm
AdH5572 spoon 60 gm
ADH55721 tea spoon 45 gm
Length of the handle: 127mm.
The Caring Cutlery category contains a range of stainless steel utensils that have contoured plastic handles to promote independent eating for those with a weak grip or restricted wrist and finger movement.
Available individually, in sets or in a pack.
All are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Caring cutlery fork pack of 4:
- Perfect for anyone with arthritis or some limited hand grasp
- Ergonomic contours allow for a comfortable fit
- Easy to clean and dishwater safe
- Handle length on all pieces 127 mm
- Made from sturdy stainless steel
- Incredibly useful eating aid
- Knife weighs 65g, fork 50g, spoon 60g and teaspoon 45g.