Rollator NEW STYLE
Rollator NEW STYLE, one of the most attractive and comfortable for your use models, includes bag, nylon seat and back, with brakes on the rear wheels
NEW STYLE Rollator: One of the most attractive and comfortable models for their use
Foldable and made of aluminum.
NEW STYLE rollator, for its design and quality is one of the most attractive and comfortable models for use.
It has brakes with a lock system in the two rear wheels.
4 Wheel Rollator, foldable and made of aluminum. Easy to handle and can be carried easily in the trunk of any vehicle.
Includes bag, nylon seat and back.
One of the most attractive and comfortable walkers for you.
Able to withstand high weight of 130 kg. By design and measures, it is ideal for stout and tall users.
Overall width: 62 cm.
Total depth: 68 cm.
Height from floor to seat: 53 cm.
Adjustable height: From 76 cm. to 94 cm.
Seat width: 46 cm.
Background seat: 23 cm.
Rollator Weight: 8 kg.
Maximum weight supported: 130 kg.
For the older person can sure make a cane, walker or crutches use as useful and it is important to consider the following recommendations:
- Must look ahead while riding, not the ground or feet.
- You must use chairs with armrests to facilitate the person to sit or stand.
- Should ensure that there are no impediments to travel safely, as cables, carpets, wet floor …
- Very important to wear appropriate footwear to prevent falls. It is best to use rubber soled shoes without heel and closed behind.
- It is essential that the walker suits the older person, adjusting its height.
- To use it is necessary that the person has the strength of minimally conserved arms. You will need to push the walker while walking and often raise it to save some small obstacle.
Walkers and rollators are beginning to be used when the use of a cane or crutch is not enough to maintain a stable way, we see that the person can walk but needs a point greater support than that offered by a cane.
Choosing the right model depends on the person who will use, how is your march and where you want to use.
Front and rear wheels, larger than the previous ones. Carry braking system for the rear wheels is controlled hands.
Therefore they require greater control of gait, because while advances must go with him driving the brakes to prevent the walker go faster than the person.
They are those that allow a lighter way.
Most models bring a seat for rest and a basket to carry things, because their use is mainly outdoors.
It is essential the height of the walker must suit elderly person by adjusting it to its height (like the staff).
To use it is necessary that the person has the force of arms minimally preserved. You will need to push the walker while walking and often raise it to save some small obstacle.
We must teach the person using it.
You have to take the walker with both hands.
While walking should be kept minimally flexed elbow, between 20 and 30, to help improve body alignment.