Pill Crusher, Ultra Fine “Cut N Crush” from EzyDose
Pill Crusher, Ultra Fine “Cut N Crush” from EzyDose: Crush the pills mixed with drinks or food, also serves to split them in half, it is easy to clean.
The top includes a compartment to store the tablets with a separator. Taking the top, it can be used as a cup. Easy to clean.
STAINLESS STEEL BLADE
Precisely cuts your medication and stays sharp after repeated use
PILL STORAGE COMPARTMENT
Built in pill storage compartment can hold 4 pills
BUILT IN DRINKING CUP AND COVER
Conveniently built in drinking cup and cover for taking medicine on the go
ULTRA FINE GRINDING
Pill crusher grinds pills and tablets into an ultra fine powder
Perfect for individuals who struggle taking large pills and tablets.
Fits in a pocket.
- Easy to use
- Fast and safe
- Easy to clean
Disposer Tablets, Helps Undo pills easily and conveniently grinds them; converts pills to powder without any effort. Makes them easier to swallow.
If you have trouble swallowing tablets, ask your doctor, nurse or pharmacist to give some suggestions. It may be that the drug is also sold as a liquid, or you could pulverize the tablets. Do not break, crush, or chew tablets without first discussing it with your doctor.
This is the practice whereby individuals treat their ailments and conditions with medicines which are approved and available without prescription, and which are safe and effective when used as directed.
Responsible self-medication requires that:
1. Medicines used are of proven safety, quality and efficacy.
2. Medicines used are those indicated for conditions that are self-recognisable and for some chronic or recurrent conditions (following initial medical diagnosis). In all cases, these medicines should be specifically designed for the purpose, and will require appropriate dose and dosage forms.
Such products should be supported by information, which describes:
• how to take or use the medicines;
• effects and possible side-effects;
• how the effects of the medicine should be monitored;
• possible interactions;
• precautions and warnings;
• duration of use; and,
• when to seek professional advice.